Lab Services at Exceed Urgent Care
In-House Diagnostic Lab Results In 20 Minutes or Less
Need results fast? With our state-of-the-art laboratory, Exceed Urgent Care can get your lab services test results quickly and confidentially. We have on-site lab services such as Complete Blood Counts (CBC), Complete Metabolic Panels (CMP), Urine Analysis (UA), Rapid Strep screens, Rapid Mono spots, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Rapid Flu tests for both types A and B flu, Pregnancy tests, Urine Drug tests, Breath Alcohol and Allergy Testing! We can also test and treat for discrete sexual transmitted infections. If we do not offer the testing in-house, rest assured we can send it to an outside lab and get results back quickly and efficiently. Contact our office in Texarkana today for more information or to set up an appointment. We look forward to assisting you!
Some of the lab services we provide include:
- CBC – this blood test is usually performed as part of an annual physical exam and used to evaluate general health and can help detect a variety of disorders and health conditions
- CMP – also performed as part of your yearly physical, a comprehensive metabolic panel is used to evaluate organ function and can be used to screen for conditions like liver disease, kidney disease, and diabetes
- Lipid- a lipid profile is typically performed as part of a cardiac risk assessment and can help distinguish if a patient is at risk of heart disease
- Pregnancy – a blood test can indicate pregnancy sooner than urine test because it registers hCG levels in the patient
- Regional Allergy Testing*
- Food Allergy Testing*
- Flu A & B
- Mono –
- RSV – this test is used to diagnose people who are experiencing moderate to severe symptoms of respiratory syncytial virus
- Urine Analysis (UA) – a urinalysis is usually performed as part of a general wellness exam can be used to detect and diagnose urinary tract infections, diabetes, liver problems and/or kidney problems
- Rapid Strep Screens
- Urine Drug Test
- Breath Alcohol Test
- STD Testing
* Food and allergy testing by appointment only
Don’t See What You Need?
No worries, if we cannot perform you labs in-house, Exceed Urgent Care can send your specimen out for testing. Contact our office in Texarkana today for further information or to schedule an appointment for a lab test. We look forward to assisting you!